"Healing Now"

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Be The "Bull"


Have you ever watched a Bull closely- hats off to this symbol of stubbornness-?
You can hit –scratch –kick a Bull anywhere you like- if it is lost in its own thoughts- but you just corner it or show a red cloth and see the fun-
It may be whole world and all aliens pitted against Bull but It’ll strike and strike so hard that person or animal trying to bully a Bull will remember for life is fortunate enough to survive- It’ll aim straight below the belt and run towards you-

I have studied a Bull in my village in childhood- I used to call him Bappa-[sorry I love to call my bull –He-as he was more He then any He I HAVE SEEN]-any child was free to squeeze his tail- and it will never bother Bappa but if Bappa is hungry or not in mood- Bappa will run towards village market- now He’ll go and glue his head in anything he likes in food market –now if whole village come together and will beat him up-it’ll not bother- Bappa will first finish his food then turn around and walk back-now since stomach is full-


if anyone even frown-Bappa will chase the person to grave-
I had all my Bully the Bully Boy lessons from Bappa-never lose your calm-cry or show pain-as Bully’s will enjoy your tears- so avoid them –avoid for long enough to let them consider you a sissy girl or boy-but Boss –there should be a day when you show what a Bull you are- never bother about how much they are hitting you-be ready for that-more you are able to take hitting- more dangerous a fighter you will be-attack like a cornered cat- never bother whom you are hitting where- the moment you’ll show this gut to strike back hard- and that you are not bothered of being beaten up 99% problems will be solved-1% will be solved by sheer confidence that this Bull incident will give you-
I was a thin lonely Boy-being raised by a single mother in a hostile animalistic village of India –


Where it was a pass time of teachers and students to beat up physically week boy of the class-Then I studied Village Bull Bappa-and begin to beat up children left –right and centre- soon universe gifted me with summer holiday and a elder brother coming from another village- By God for whole two months on village river we beat up boy after boy-after my Bro left for his school to another town –for a whole week –I was terrified that whole village will beat me to pulp but soon I discovered that I was left alone- and no one ever bothered me-
I learned a great divine self healing practice-
“Anytime in life –under any situation-be ONE with Inner Bull- be prepared to be hit and then no looking back for you-you will be divinely guided to strike back at right time and you might be bullied for some tie but your strike back will be amazing.”



Here is the Prctice-2- Be the Bull-
Every time when you watch your breath as in Practice-1 and silence envelopes you- cast the spell as under-
“Now I invoke the mighty divine power to strike back and strike hard to anyone and everyone who demean and disrespect my divine freedom-I am empowered now to be victorious under any physical challenge.”
It looks funny but this is the spell through which masters of 13 year old Alaxander and Chandra Gupta Maurya- taught the power to thrash half the mighty kings in the world and to become Emperors.
Trust me these 14-15 year old Boys on basis of pure will of their mothers and masters went ahead in far away countries and became victorious-


Why can’t we beat up few good for nothing Bully’s in schools/college and on streets-
Now I tell you the biggest secret- once you begin affirming above manner- no one absolutely no one will ever bother you at first place-as your very Aura will reflect such a power that will keep first physical Bully’s at school / colleges away and then emotional Bully’s like senior officers/Bosses three feet away from you.
Spell-2 -being a Bull is a decision and someday someone in this life or next life has to decide that enough is enough- sooner you’ll realize that there is nothing to lose and everything to gain-once you decide that-
“Whatever hard I am hit-I’ll take it and keep striking the circumstances/Bully’s so hard till they are not knocked out”



Dear soul friends this does not apply to stupid Bully’s only-this will apply to and will make you victorious under any situation anywhere- this statement and invocation is sure sign of Victory-
Whether it is Jim Kary or Abraham Lincon or anyone with glorious success- all had one motto common and it is written above- that is why most pathetic failures and critics could not derail them from path of grand success-
This is where winners are separated from losers- Losers lose one betel and became losers for life- Winners have guts to bear   many defeats to  claim what always belongs to them- Finale Victory- Look at the amazing youth icon and his life- I am talking of Eminem- the winner of life from always defeated and destroyed industrial ghost town Detroit.

[ Book Excerpts- "Healing Now for Youngster"]

www.amazon.com/author/anirudhdhodapkar

www.facebook.com/healingnowrequeststoanirudh


No comments:

Post a Comment